- Expertly build VBA scripts in Excel to automate tedious manual processes.
- Create Python-based scripts to automate the cleanup, re-structuring, and rendering of large, heterogeneous datasets.
- Interact with RESTful APIs using Python Requests and JSON parsing techniques.
- Use ETL process (Extract, Transform, Load) to transform and consolidate data from multiple sources.
- Write SQL commands to perform Create, Read, Update, and Delete commands.
- Use advanced SQL and Mongo techniques to combine multiple datasets into one so as to create even more impressive and comprehensive databases.
- Scrape information from web pages in order to collect data from a wide variety of online sources.
- Employ statistical analysis to model, predict, and forecast trends.
- Communicate and glean new business insights using enterprise-grade tools like Tableau.
- Analyze social media trends using automated programs.
- Utilize real-world data sources to showcase social, financial, and political phenomena.
- Create in-depth graphs, charts, and tables utilizing a wide-variety of data-driven programming languages and libraries.
- Use geographic data to create visually exciting, interactive, and informative maps.
- Create basic interactive websites and applications to show your work to the entire world.
- Work with and lead small-scale teams in order to create applications and visual datasets.
- Work independently or in a group on complex data-mining projects
- Understand the basics of troubleshooting and enhancing legacy code.